........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

OMG! Being Busy and Bald.

Friday, August 08, 2008 by Chemical Apple

Life's been busy this few days... settling down into college for the new semester...
and scheduling and rescheduling timetables... in between the weekdays, Rugby practice on my evenings... and Eng Math worksheet on this friday....

On a lower note, who say sports is fun? With all those crazy fitness regime (one of my African friend said that is this the Rugby practice or the freaking Malaysian Air Force?)....
My coach is the former Malaysian Rugby National team captain, who is also a student of my Uni...

He is strict during training and is fun also at the same time... But the word fun was nearly crossed out of the list of attributes when he called for a Fitness Training at 9pm last Thursday...
it lasted till 11pm, and I lost count of the hundreds of sit ups, push ups, sprints etc that he forced on us.... The reason our fitness is extremely LOW..and that I agree....LOL...

I nearly died during training (exaggeration of course).... got cramp on every single part of my body with muscles on it..including my neck... (of course my little brother was spared from all that cruelty).. and during this moment itself I cant feel my stomache at all.... my right leg is hurt from collision with my mate, Hafiz during practice... theres even a bump on it...WTH....

The Engineering Math tutorial worksheet went just fine... as well as I wanted it to be... I actually managed to be the first one to finish it I guess...^^...so I'm hoping for all the best there...

And ah..something that I would like to take note on.... i freaking BALDED my head...
Its now like a Rugby ball...WTF!!!.....
Kinda regret it but a change is what that makes life fun... Something NEW rite...
AAAARGHH... Its just Idiotic OLD me trying to sooth my Idiotic self from an Idiotic decision which btw shouldnt even have crossed my Idiotic little mind.....

I look like a freaking EGG now.. woooshhhh!..there goes my hard earned self-confidence down the drain... I wonder how I'd be able to face the students next monday.. This friday evening itself was torturing..what with everybody's eyes darting towards MY freaking bald head.... and people that ask me question on why I balded my stupid head.. whether I was HEART-BROKEN and so on.....

I went from this guy up here


To this guy uphere...
And now THIS BALD guy!!!

Ah and Ah again..what can i do rite? Wats done is done... SUCK it up and live life... (eventhough I truly do suck).... ah.. there goes any plans of going after you-know-who..... I dont even know how I'd be able to talk to any girls without making myself come out as a total FOOL.....

MY FOOT!!!..I MISS MY HAIR!!!!

TinyTalk
1) Regrets are meant to be forgotten...I hope so
2) It looks cool buut its NOT...the bald headed guy...

Filed under having  

5 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

Now I can crack ur head n hav some fullmoon toast... Hahahahah...

Chemical Apple said...

hahhaa...damn it kitkat...LOL...

Anonymous said...

baldy!!!

Chemical Apple said...

zaty so evillllllllllll,,,
blerk

Rebecca said...

These are times of finer houses,but more broken homes;age of conan