........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

playing TRUANT.....(not the first and certainly not the last) ^o^

Thursday, July 06, 2006 by Chemical Apple

Ah..... life has not been boring as usual..........
at least there's something to look forward to everyday...*wink*
a little update on meself now.... my transition to being a MAN from a boy is STILL in progress (gotta change my attitude ah)...
just hate improving myself... pressure* pressure (-_-*)
after 2 YEARS under probation, i'm now a CERTIFIED driver....
got my permanent license on wednesday... was so HAPPY tearing off the 'P' sign off my windscreen.... ^^
haha...... was like BRAGGING to everyone bout it...... test was over so got a little EXCESS time to play around....


and I watched SUPERMAN RETURNS already.....
right after Chemistry class, me and 3 of my friends decided to go out and watch movie...(since ahpek got curfew at 10pm)... so gotta watch the 4pm movie...
we bought tickets for the 4:15 movie.... thought the movie would be for 1 plus hour....
we have to be back in college by 6pm (in time for MPW malaysian studies class)....
and so the 4 dumb college boys(inluding me) happily watched the movie..
3 quarter into the movie, ahpek took out his phone (waiting for gf sms^^)....and WTH!!!!! it was 6:45pm....
was like so dumb-strucked.....continued watching the movie (wont waste my BUCKS BUCKS on unfinished movie a..).... 'AMARAN DARI KERAJAAN MALAYSIA, JANGAN BAZIR DUIT!!!!'
the movie ended after 2Hours 45Minutes....so 'lama' ah...
after the movie, we raced (literally) back to college..reached college at 7:30pm....i decided to skip back home... malas want kena lecture....^^



p/s the movie was OK...
the new SUPERMAN was cool (although he LOVES to pose for media, watch the movie and

u'll understand^^)
want go for a RIDE, i'm CERTIFIED.... muahahahaha....

Filed under having  

0 Apples dropped: