........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Authentic Indonesian food

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 by Chemical Apple

Sorry for the slow update once again..
My family came down for a visit so kinda busy...
Another FOOD-post this time round...no wonder people say I'm getting biGGer..
This time I went to an Indonesian Restaurant in Crowne Square with a friend of mine, of course friend lar, cannot be enemy rite? .. Its right next to the HongKong CausewayBay restaurant that I posted bout before...
The place is kinda cozy and the atmosphere is Indonesia-ish...^^
You can nearly feel like being in Indonesia at that particularly moment..(nearly but not quite)..
Hope you enjoy the photos, coz I sure did enjoy the food!!

The setting..quiet and kinda posh in an Indonesian way...

The waiters, Indonesian style... All Malaysians though, I asked..

The Menu.. Complete with pictures of the dish
(in case you dont Understand what you ordering, it was all Indonesian)..

Wooden table and chairs.. Pictures on the walls..Nice..

Indonesian'keropok', kinda bitter though..

Tableware prep...

From the left: Bird Nest cocktail, my Indonesian Ice Lemon Tea..

Indonesian Leaf-steamed rice... tasty..

Mutton Satay (satay kambing)...juicy..

From left: Chicken cooked in I-forgot-what and Mutton in yellow coconut sauce..
I forgot the name cause ot was too damn hard to remember..haha
(What to do? I was busy filling up myself!!)..

Lalapan... the Indonesian Ulam (fresh vegetable salad)..
the chilli+belacan was superb..but the vege's not too my liking though...

Mutton again.. forgot the Indonesian name for it..

Honeydew juice... refreshing especially after the spicy food..

After our stomaches are filled....^^

Overall this place is kinda nice and cozy.. For dates or even family outings...
and the plus point is that the waitresses are pretty friendly.. ^^...
So if you are ever in Kuching and wanna taste Indonesian food, authentics ones, you should try this place...yeah right...

TinyTalk
1) Food....
2) Any place you know that I dont, just tell me and I'll try it....maybe we can go together??^^
2) Deal gone bad again...
3) I'm on Holiday...yippeeeee!!!



Filed under , , having  

4 Apples dropped:

Lissa said...

awwwww i miss indonesia... definitely will try this place out :)

Chemical Apple said...

I have nvr been to Indonesia...
one day....haha

Anonymous said...

can u stop plugging food posts?? i'm getting jealous... haha.. all i can do is sit here and salivate watching the food and thinking of home =D

Chemical Apple said...

No can do Sir!!...
Gotta sample all the food I can get my hands on here in Kuching before I leave for the land Far Far Far away..haha...