........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Pissed off......serious..

Sunday, June 15, 2008 by Chemical Apple

I dont understand why some people just cant understand.....

Why the Heck cant you understand my reasoning?
Its not like I'm throwing at you some crap and bullshit...
You made my life difficult..and now you want to add the word miserable to it....
I know how you feel towards me.. seriously I do...
and I know you feel I'm like a burden to you.... if you dont like it, just tell me..

Here's some news for you, I can survive okay!...
I'm not a 12 year old kid who needs 24 hour surveillance...
I'm 20 for goodness sakes... I try to be good, polite, understanding and everything else that I can possibly think of...

Day by day passes by and the more I think of it, the more I loath you....
You say I dont understand what you trying to say...
Well F**k you!!.... Its you that dont understand what I mean...

I've worked so hard to get to where I am, and you expect me to throw it all away for some silly STUPID reasoning of yours?...
come on la...
I'm not that dumb ok...

Seriously... I know you are all high and mighty about yourself, and I'm this scum that roams your earth...
But guess what? One day (and I'll make sure that day will come) I'll come and crush your 'Reasonings' with my bare hands, like a twig.....

For now I'll zip my mouth shut,
For now I'll just let it pass by,
For now I'll just laugh and smile,
For now I'll just write it all here....

But when the 'for now' is up...Just be careful...
You think you know me well,
Well just listen carefully, you DONT KNOW who you messing with....

Frankly I say, I just dont give you a damn!!

TinyTalk
1) Pissed I really am...
2) Cant concentrate on my essay and now this...wth...

Filed under having  

0 Apples dropped: