........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Tagged~~very old one lol....

Monday, June 16, 2008 by Chemical Apple

What is your name?

  • Devan King..yeap I am King...
Favourite song?
  • Always Be My Baby (David Cook version of Mariah Carey's song)
Current song that on your mind?
  • Elevator Love by Guy Sebastian
Last movie you watched?
  • Hitch (Will Smith, me likey)
Current mood?
  • Hopeful
What's your dream?
  • A lot.........Spent some time with me and you'll have the luxury of knowing it...
Prefer Black or White colour?
  • Black
Current relationship status?
  • Single
Did anything stupid today?
  • Yea, at the lake...with my buddies...
Missing someone? Who?
  • Yes... That someone lar...
This weekend's plan?
  • Go on a Date with that someone!!...I wish...
  • Study for finals...and I mean study as in really really study..LOL
What's your ambition?
  • Chemical Engineer
Prefer movie or music?
  • Both....
Last person you text?
  • Lizxie
Last person text you?
  • Lizxie
Last person you IM?
  • Lolipop....
Last person you called?
  • Sujen...my buddy
Ever representing school before?
  • Of course....
Been on the newspaper before?
  • Yeap, I killed the StingRay that killed Steve Irwing.....
  • Nah, I was on the newspaper but for something not as exciting as the one above...
Ever been to the movie before?
  • Movie addict...obviously I have..^^.. (I miss my movie date..LOL)
Name 5 things around you.
  • My phone
  • Computer
  • Papers
  • Water bottle
  • Hairspray
  • Speakers
  • Books
Favourite flower?
  • The Rose...
Last person make you laugh?
  • Cacat-eD
Any plan next week?
  • Finals....
  • Celebrations!! End of Sem celebrations...
  • SOAR Training camp...yahoo!!
Name 2 Person you want to tag
  • KitKat
  • Sujendran

TinyTalk
1) I should be studying..I know....

Filed under having  

4 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

Funny funny, so Sujen might be your next movie date!

Chemical Apple said...

eh..who is this?..
I've been to the movies with sujen only once lol...cannot count as movie date....haha...
you wanna be my movie date?

Anonymous said...

Oh actully I was sitting beside you when u were typing this message (on the right side, to be precise).

Kitty = KitKat... soo obvious lah...

Chemical Apple said...

yea..my ASS...
i'm so gonna kill u Cricket...
hahaha