........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Goodbye 2006, Welcome 2007!!

Sunday, December 31, 2006 by Chemical Apple

In another few hours the old year of 2006 will have moved on and we will move into the new year of 2007...
I've just got back from my nice refreshing holiday back to the not-really-hectic-but-okok way of life in Kuching..
Dreading the thought of going back to class (arghh I loath the thought of it)...
but NoONE can deny that time maybe passing a wee bit faster nowadays.. not to mention the thought of becoming OLDER!! ah, how do I miss the thought of my childhood days when we pass through it and hoping the time would come when we are older...
The year 2006 has brought great memoirs to me.. not to say the 'UPS' and 'DOWNS' (which i care not to mention).. from the greatest height of FUN to the all-to-truthful word of Humility...
Things change (thats really true).. even the most unthinkable things can happen (u guys know it urself)... sigh* even the slight thought of ikt shudders my not-rili-straight spinal cord...
Come to think of it, even when I think slightly of those certain 'memories'.. I dare not think of What can and 'might' happen in the all-too-new New Year...
Anyway.. time calls, responsibilities increase... but I sure hope Friends will always remain Friends.... and Just hold on to God almighty as we VENTURe in to the New Year 2007!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!!!!!!

Filed under , having  

4 Apples dropped:

Dragon City said...

12 hours to go...
Happy New Year 2007 !!

Chemical Apple said...

Happy NEW YEAR...
Its already 2007..woohooo

Piffles said...

happy new year~
stick to your resolutions this year ya =P

Chemical Apple said...

I will, I will...If I have any resolution to stick to...(=@.@=)