........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Its Official...(@.@)

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 by Chemical Apple

Yeap its true....
its official now, I'm CRAZy....
or maybe I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell---Matchbox twenty, unwell

STRESS has caught up with me...
Gosh was the exam damn hard.... both papers today(math and chemistry) really 'squeezed' my lil brain hard... my eyeballs feels like popping out...dread that feeling... the worst part is that it hurts SO bloody much too....
okay cut the crap....

ON A BETTER NOTE....
my blog got mentioned on a very classy IBAN blog....NADAI NAMA NAMA...
I dont know him personally but he writes good english stuffs, mostly bout happenings in Sarawak...plus he GOT MORE close up shots on the fire(uh..smoke not fire^^) than me, so check that out...
He mentioned me blog on his article of the Swinburne fire aka MANY SMOKE situation...^^
hehe...
Anyway if by any chance YOU want a first-hand story about what happened during the fire...
visit this guy, WeiLiang blog ..... just in case la....bagus bah promote them blog sikit sikit...^^


Tiny Talk
WOW... I sent out 146 Christmas TESTIMONIAL to almost all my FRIENDSTER buddies...
guess I really was outta of my mind then.... this is the first time I did this crazy thing and I tell u sending out testimonials was tiring TOTALLy unlike sending messages where u can just click all ur buddies and sent them out.... CRAZY.,,,
Anyway its CHRISTMAS IN THE AIR....


Merry-Apple-wishing-for-snow outta here.....^^

4 Apples dropped:

Desmond Douglas Jerukan said...

Hello Blueapple - I am glad that everyone was okay and that there were no injuries due to the fire. I saw a lot of the students wearing Christmas gear at CiliPadi after that - one of them must have been WeiLiang :) Anyway Merry Christmas :)

Chemical Apple said...

haha....
thats right deejay...
It must be kinda weird seeing partial christmas elves and santa eating at cili padi...^^

Anonymous said...

Gives star to blueapple..wah..how did u do that huh?

-budak-

Chemical Apple said...

biasa lah....
hehe..