........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Back In Holiday Mode....

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 by Chemical Apple

Wah....Its has really been a while since I last updated....
That time I was struggling with the exams....ahhh the times has gone so fast...now its the semester break...most of my mates already back with their families....HOLIDAY...

As for me, the holidays brings with it the relaxing nature; study of course was the least of my worries... Days after I went for the SOAR training camp which was a great fun, hanging out with friends and strangers (whom also become friends of course) alike....
But alas I was not chosen for the second training.. I still wonder but now all that is only the PAST...



Then it was time to be back with family, the quiet holiday I anticipated soon turned the other way round.. With trips to Sibu, Bintulu to meet up with the larger family members...
Just 1 hour after reaching home I was soon back on the road, journeying to Kuching...
Rainforest World Music Festival has long been anticipated, my first excursion last year makes me yearn for more....

And just before it, my RESULTS were out... I was so damn Nervous, I cant never imagine it...
Never again would I study last minute, imagine the tension of failing... Calls from my course mates all wondering what we got, it just adds up the intense pressure...

Then the bomb dropped, I PASSED all of my subjects, what a grand Relieve... and 2 distinctions along the road, so it wasnt that bad... All the hardwork (eventhough how last minute it seems), the sleepless nights (errmm just 1 night lol), had paid off......

To all those of my mates that passed all, Congratz and see you in the next Semester...
To those that failed any units, Good Luck and try harder...(especially KitKat)....

And then there was the RainFest, it was literally a RAIN fest.... mud all over the place..
The music was great, and the chics were Hawt..and That's a story for another time...^^


And now I'm on my way back to my place in Betong, after that back to good ol Miri...
So see ya peeps over there and lets PARTAY!!!!

Filed under , , having  

0 Apples dropped: