........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Root 3

Sunday, July 20, 2008 by Chemical Apple

In case you thinking that the title is about my Studies, you are so wrong.. haha..
I'm still holiday-ing, but already back in the good ol Oil town of Miri, just in time for the orientation... I'm not a SOAR but just as Glad as to help out with it as a CV! member....

Let me get back to Root 3, (my tendency to talk out of topic has significantly increased this holiday, forgive me)...

This is actually a Poem from Harold and Kumar 2 : Escape from Guantanamo Bay, which incidentally is a freaking hilarious and totally Awesome movie, which I'd say can beat even Batman's Dark Knight if not for its errr 'Genre'... If you have watched this movie, you'd know what I means... Inside joke? noooo.....^^

So anyway the poems like this and I have added a snippet of it which I found on Youtube... Enjoy.. How I which I was this Creative..and In Love...LOL

ROOT 3

I’m sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

The three is all that’s good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic

I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three

As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed




How romantic is that??? Maths have NEVER and I really mean never look that Awesome to me.... See..Now you know why I say its GOOD...^^

0 Apples dropped: