........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Studies again

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 by Chemical Apple

Ah... been busy this few days...
Orientation just ended..It was quiet Okay, joined as CV!...helping out with the chores...
Miri is still just the dull old Miri, with nowhere to go and no places to see... The people here are something to figure out actually, most of them know each other, some of them are relatives...

Relatives

On the other note, Semester had started... My class schedule is damn complicated and inconvenient at all... So many classes on Monday and it gradually decrease... So I guess I'm officially hating Monday's now...haha..

The Units have significantly change this semester.. and I finally can hope to get at least a Distinction in Engineering Math (I nailed the first topic so kinda elated now LOL)... On the lower note of things, Chemistry 062 has become damned complicated with new internal marks system..
Last semester I banked on my Internal marks to pass and this Semester, I doubt it would be that easy anymore.. owh well, gotta put more effort i guess....

Chemistry Final lab 061


Effective Communication Skills which replaced the Research and Writing Skills was actually kinda fun really..more presentations and less writing.. This one I want at least a High Distinction.. mwahaha..(a Distinction would do actually, but why not Aim High, at least when you fall, you'd fall someplace up there too rite?)......

Programming is not so gonna be as fun as last semester though... Mr Foad is no longer teaching my group.. I'm not that familiar with Mr Roy though people say he's good....

Programming C++ Sem1 2008 with Mr Foad Motalebi...

Started Rugby training for this semester... And damn I am out of stamina... Just a short run and feels like I'm dying already... After 1 training, my whole body aches like mad and my thigh got one big bruise mark after collision with someone's boots stud... Even when I sit, it hurts like hell..


But then Life can never be easy rite? So lets all hope and pray for the best of it all...
Good luck people, wherever and whatever you do...

see...I AM optimistic...LOL

Filed under having  

8 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

ECS wif high distinction, quite impossible if u dun get 1... Life's not fun when u r trapped in an old man's body (me)...

Chemical Apple said...

haha...thanx..hope i really can get it LOL...
U r trapped in an old man's body? where got.. now look so Macho wif lenses already..mwahaha

Anonymous said...

I mean get tired easily... No matter how I eat/sleep, darn it.

Chemical Apple said...

aha... I know wat U really need now...
LIQUOR!!!.... shall we?

Anonymous said...

Qibai... ;O

princess_YEN said...

Hello there.. Nice blog u have here.. Btw, r u studying in Miri? :)

Chemical Apple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chemical Apple said...

Thanx yen...
Yeap i'm studying in Curtin Miri...
U from Miri too?