........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

MY BLOOD (the chronicles)

Saturday, May 20, 2006 by Chemical Apple

Today or should i say YESTERDAY is one of the memorable day in my life....
Eventhough yesterday is a not so perfect day(read my previous blog then u'll understand what i mean)... I had managed to at least do something good....
Yes!! i have donated my first PINT of fresh BLOOD.... hopefully it will be used to save somebody's life....
'LIFE'--thats quite a something to brag about ^^
It was quite scary at first(first time ar)
then the person in charge started POKING me with a needle the size so big that it could be mistaken for an ELEPHANT TRANQUILIZER....kidding(but it was larger than an average needle) when the blood started oozing out....my arm was a lil bit numb...
whole body was weaken...(coz no breakfast) ;p
Eventhough i felt tired, it was a SATISFYING experience overall(having the opprtunity to help save someone's life, not the experience being poked by a GIANT needle) :D...


Record Book of Blood Donor (mine!!!)


The details in my blood book...(a lil blur)..
u can just make up the 'remains' of my name..
by the way My blood type is AB positive....





Filed under having  

2 Apples dropped:

Annabelle Sinda said...

whoa..KEDEKUT!!lol

Chemical Apple said...

cheh...
mentang-mentang my blood AB...