........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Cars + Girls = Big No No..

Monday, June 18, 2007 by Chemical Apple

Its high time I add touches of HUMOUR to my blog...even my blog's getting cranky with all the boring-ness of my life!!!

Ever wondered why 'Most' of the time when we bring up the topic bout automobile or cars in general, we'd always associate it with guys but seldom the opposite sex..I say 'Most' because some girls are surprisingly into cars nowadays till they even know more than some of us guys do, and I'm talking bout guy guys not girl guys..^^
Girls can rarely do anything bout cars, all they ever care is (through my eyes) 'How Do I Look'?
Ever seen a girl fix a car? They'd just 'huff and puff and the house would still be standing'! Can't do anything bout it...
Take a look and tell me if I'm WRONG when I say Girls cant fix cars...
-
-(scroll down, I actually adopted the Aceone118 technique for this post hahaha!!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Right or not what I told u?
Girls and cars dont really go together...
Nice car though BMW I like the new ones not this old one lar but who can say 'NOT NICE' rite??

Actually if you'd check out the left sidebar of my blog, you'd see my new widget featuring jokes, humour, funstuff from one site the OpenSourceJokes.com...
Take the extra stress factor of your shoulder once a while... (No wonder I'm such an addict to funny blogs especially Aceone118's blogs-LiddisLiddat, Yinsi.. laugh till die wan)
Disclaimers=The BlueApple has already passed the 18year old mark ages ago so my reads can sometimes be over18 stuffs too!! (@.@)

Filed under , having  

2 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

Wakakakakaka!!!!!!! OMG..Oi!! wasted if she repair cars! Better ask her to give other service lah!!!

Chemical Apple said...

haha...
special service a...
for now just service my eyes enough la...haha