........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Just Me

Sunday, June 24, 2007 by Chemical Apple

Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee.
A claim to perfection I have not.
Perfect I cannot be.
I, like you.....am human.
Prone to make mistakes.
Failure is not a character flaw,
Just a part of the human makeup.
I live, I laugh and I also learn.
My knowledge is incomplete.
I am searching all the time,
in waking hours as well as sleep.
I have a long road to travel,
as well as you do.
We learn our lessons on the way.
Wisdom we shall acrue.
Accept me as I am
Because I am ....me.
And You are you.
No one like me in the world.
That is my only guarantee.
God Bless....

TinyTalk
1) Its just me.
2) Got this good stuff from Wisdom From The Road. check it out!
3) This poem is for my post below.

Filed under , having  

2 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

Nice-nice!

Chemical Apple said...

thanx thanx..