........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

The last One...

Thursday, June 14, 2007 by Chemical Apple

I blogged about my first paper early on...
And this is kinda like the sequel...
The last paper for my AS is tomorrow... Biology...
Hopefully it'll not be so hard..today's Chemistry paper was so damned HARD (yesterday's was even worse)...
I HATE EXAMS.....feel so stressed out that even the soothing chocolates wont work (and I had lots and lots of chocolated dy)...
Point of Information please..even the debate preparation starting to affect me dy..
anyway what I meant is theres this Urban Legend that if you are stressed, You'd get thinner!!
(all us with that extra pounds should be excited by now..), but on the contrary the Stress factor just makes me wanna eat more and more and more....Urban Legends are not TRUE, dumbass!!..

The worst part is that, I keep on wanting to play the play station I wonder whoever invented that junk rili knew what he was introducing to the world, just cant keep my hands off it..
And time really flies when you are playing the 'junk'...
First glance 2 o'clock in the evening; second glance 3 o'clock.. ah, that sounds fine..just that its 3 o'clock in the MORNING!!!
If this goes on, I'd be OLD before I knew it..just by playing the 'junk'...
hmm, they should RE-name it 'FLY-By station' ....bcoz time flies bah...

kk...I guess this sums my thoughts for now...
Need to play the 'JUNK' again.....eh no..Need to Study!!!

Filed under having  

0 Apples dropped: