........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Colours..my colour

Thursday, November 09, 2006 by Chemical Apple

A simple colour test..or maybe a personality test...
I heard it was popular long time ago.. so what the heck lets try it...


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.



Guess I'm a blue guy....its always a surprise when some of the info are truly related to oneself...
like it or hate it..its part me..


Tinytalk..
When i chose the name blueapple, it seems that i was destined to be blue..haha
anyway didnt expect i'd get blue..i like red..maybe blue suits me better...(^.^)"

Truly-BlueApple out..

Filed under having  

1 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

Cannot be! I am also BLUE!(did the test just now) ....
Will re-check it again.....i like orange ba.....