........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

The morning before....

Sunday, November 05, 2006 by Chemical Apple

So this is the 3rd sequel to "Bye bye FRIENDS" the series...^^
unknowingly and unintentionally while wasting my time writing the posts, I noticed that my previous 2 post have nearly similar titles: The Day before and The Night before ....
Sounds much like a Trilogy..okay, I promise it shall end at this last post...
And so my Yummy short sleep or rather nap was disturbed by Sett's voice urging me to wake up...
He and Tun was already ready.... And I quickly washed my face and changed cloth ( borrowed Sett's cloth, see he's thin and I can fit in his cloth which means that I'm not that fat afterall..haha)
We had a quick breakfast and headed to Sam house, we needed 2 cars as they have quite many a luggage..and 1 myanmar chick was tagging along with them..( Sett was frustrated at having to 'babysit the gal', however I guessed Sam was quite interested^^)...
The 3 of them checked in and turn out they had extra kilos on their luggage...Sett twisted and turned and didnt have to pay for his excess baggage but Tun had to pay RM60..anyway what they gonna do with Malaysian cash in Myanmar though....
They had their last meal on Sarawakian soil at the new KFC in the airport itself...haha....
Took a few pictures too...Tun really look like a guitarist lugging his electric guitar around...

Sett, Sam, TunTun, Devan, SettNotice the girl with the pink shorts, Sett or izzit Sam kept on checking her out..
Nice butt too..hahaha..^^


Tiny talk
Hmmm, you think JR Tolkien would be proud with my Trilogy??haha
So tired today, last night dint sleep well and just now danced like hell for 1 and half hours...
Cha2 steps gonna finish soon...hehe
and lastly so long friends, see you all next year...

Apple off...
(*o*)zzzzzzzz

Filed under having  

0 Apples dropped: