........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Damai Peacefull Wave

Friday, November 17, 2006 by Chemical Apple

The week been very very gloomy....
and obviously when i say gloomy i mean it.... eventhough there was some outrageous fun(involving some drinks of course)... it was still gloomy... not counting that stupid* prank played on me...
in normal days I would have been okay with it even humoured but it was different this time... feel like i wanna chop someone's head off...obviously I havent if not i wont be here writing this i-dunno-wat-for post and u would here bout 1 crazy kid that went around chopping peoples head off....

Another reason I wanna post today is to post up the long dued photos of my Damai excursion(did i get tat rite?) last Sunday....
that day was like God-sent... the waves were damn nice and I guess we spent quite a long time swimming..my balls were getting sore..^^...

the link is here..DAMAI TRIP PHOTOS

sorry..cant post here..something wrong i guess so just click on the link to view photos...


Tiny talk
1)Kenny Sia having his 24th birthday bash..wanna go!!!!!!
2)Finally finished my Bio reports..did 7 of it in 1 night..gosh

The apple outta here

Filed under having  

2 Apples dropped:

Andrew Ho said...

kuching fella too...

Chemical Apple said...

hye there then...thanx for dropping by