........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Going Home...not Me but MY Friends

Sunday, November 05, 2006 by Chemical Apple

Going home...its such a wonderful feeling when we can get home back to meet ppl we havent met for a long time...
The worst is when Your friends get to go back and you DONT!!!
Thats right almost 3 quarters(maybe more) of the students in my College is going home this weekend..semester break for 2 bloody months!!!
and I only get to go on holidays at the end of the year, not much hapiness there as I only get 2 WEEKS of holidays....where got enough??? of that 2 bloody short weeks, the last week is Christmas and New Year....
I feel so fcuked up watching all my buddies leaving and I'm still stucked here..thats what you get when you take up courses you dont even know what's it all about...^^
Quoting my engineering friend, Sett... "What you have class? Whats a class anyway? There's NO fcuking class in my dictionary for the next 2 months!!"
And for the next 2 months there'll only be students of three courses back in college, my stupid course--Cambridge A Levels, Foundation biznez, and English Profiency Programme...and my friends are mostly in Engineering...sigh..I'm gonna be a 'nerd' for the next 2 months.....

No friends to hang out with, watch movie, eat at all kinda places ( in the last 2 days I feasted at Westwood, Bombastic, Daydream, Point 1, etc wasting my $$$)..... Maybe its a blessing in disguise...u NEVER know...
cannot always like this i guess...
have to be like this..^^

Tiny Talk
Must study hard keep my grades up..

Frust-apple out...

Filed under having  

2 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

2 weeks ONLY???? oh my god..
i rather continue schooling if that's the case..dah la at home can't do much things..but more comfortable la..(i mean my bed;))

Chemical Apple said...

hahah...
2 weeks thas what i heard la..but not confirm yet..yet