........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

200th post...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 by Chemical Apple

Finished Malaysian Studies drama today.... At last I'm free apart from doing the routine lab reports... We performed well as a group and I guess we received the loudest cheers and claps from among the Seven teams... Even though some technical malfunction disturbed the drama early on, and we had to do a retake... But then I was proud of my team.. haha....OWNING!

Steve did a great job with the sound and audio and also vid clips...and the group did it amazingly..
I am so exhausted now, and haihz tomorrow have to finish up my Chemistry lab report...
Just a short post today....and maybe when I get the footage of our drama I'll post it up here later on...Chao...

P/s I nearly kissed a Guy today...all in the name of DRAMA...^^

Filed under having  

2 Apples dropped:

Thevan said...

nearly?? howwsat?

Chemical Apple said...

hey man...
haha...nearly because his fake balloon boobs were too big..haha...and couldnt get near enough to kiss..^^drama lol..