........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

I feel the Sadness in your Eyes..

Friday, May 23, 2008 by Chemical Apple


I really do...
I know there's nothing much I can do..
But I really feel what you feel too...
There's no need for me to say it out to you,
but I know you know that my shoulders are always here for you....
Although time is envious of us, you can always count on me to have some free for you..
Watching how you handle it, makes me think I'm so lucky to have such a friend like you...
Life is hard and never easy so learn to take it all easily..
We laughed and we cried, we were funny and we were mad...
Although I never showed it to you, I cried in my heart when I knew...
My dear Friend, I feel the sadness in your eyes..
I really do..




Always be my Baby-David Cook (Mariah Carey's song)...damn nice and romantic...
American Idol winner for season 7.. I dont watch much of the AI but this one is really a winner....

TinyTalk
1) This post is pure emo-ness and sad-ness...
2) Hope everything turns out fine...Pray to God...
3) I really do..

Filed under , having  

0 Apples dropped: