........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

BaCK from Curtin Camp....

Sunday, May 18, 2008 by Chemical Apple

I feel very Tired and at the same time I cant sleep... This is so wrong because I know I need the sleep... What to do, this is what we call the dysfunctional human system....^^

The Curtin Camp just ended this evening, and with classes resuming again tomorrow I really need the rest... But again I find myself staring blankly at the computer screen, unable to relax.... Okay back to the camp, the whole thing was kinda Fun and I personally rate it at 6 out of 10 (that is good lol)...

Just I had hoped for more outdoor, night activities.... but keep ending up with people sleeping or
MIA... so frustrating at times, and THE WORST part is that I end up not Roasting ANY marshmallows...sigh*.. I was so happy because my group, The Fabulous Five (ahem, excuse the name)..^^..ended the camp by winning the group project presentation...

We were told to design, create a model, present and try to convince people on What we want to build on campus!....^^ Just my cup of tea lol... and Guess what my group decided on? A freakin Underground Bunker!.. now who would have thought of that crazy idea, rite? only me...haha.... seriously I dunno where all this hyper-ness come from lol....its like Naruto with his Nine-tailed fox Chakura (If you dont watch Naruto, its no Use figuring what Chakura is)...sigh...

Anyway I wont upload a lot of photos now..just a few....maybe latter I'll post up more... Need to force myself to rest summore lol....

I wrote these notes during the session on F.E.A.R....
Trying to stay awake so I played around with the magic pens...^^

My friend, Sharon (hope I got your name rite!) made this for me...
so SwEEt....

TinyTalk
1) Gonna rest now lol....need it..
2) I love camps...hehe^^

Filed under having  

0 Apples dropped: