........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Champions Of Europe!!

Thursday, May 22, 2008 by Chemical Apple

What a night..what a night!... I still cant believe I stayed up all night long (class at 8AM the next day some more), just to watch my Fav team play in the Finals....
And how rewarding it was, even though we all watched it in a less than perfect condition...but Oh My, was the atmosphere Electric!!....

The tension, excitement, rage, and pride..Emotions all compressed into a short 120 plus minutes.....
If by only watching the game live, hours away from the real venue, the atmosphere is electric.. What if we watch it from inside the stadium of the finals... Owh how I wish I can be there... someday maybe someday I will be there...

Morning class some more but somehow my energy was intact, maybe because of the excitement (over lol, as if I won it..) keep me energetic all day long... I pity those Chelsea fans, I guess some must have even cried in bed lol....

Football , bloody hell - Alex Ferguson...

The Showdown at Luzhniki Stadium, Russia...
The Devils vs The Blues....

The Prize!

The Champions of Europe!!

TinyTalk
1) Fuuhhh...really a game of nerves man....
2) I survived the whole day of class...without falling asleep..and not missing any class..luckily..
3) Manchester United forever..F**k Chelsea...

Filed under having  

1 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you were jumpin' up and down like a mad bull.