........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Rugby! hut! hut! hut!

Monday, May 05, 2008 by Chemical Apple

Okay so If you're on my MSN list or You met me in campus, you'd probably know that I just got Sunburnt bad....
The reason is no doubt the Curtin Rugby Open last weekend... Okay I didn't play but then I was like a fanatic supporter cum Photographer for that two days.. Don't be confused though, I love the game but then is still just into the basic (and yet to join the club lol). dont want to go 'head-on' into something new lol...might get myself thrashed, you'd never know...

So back to this Open thing, 8 teams participated for this inaugural event including three Curtin teams, The Crocs, Colts, and Crows.... Being a Curtin fler, I support Curtin naturally but then I personally support the Colts...haha..there's no need to be impartial rite?

So basically the invited teams performed really well, some of them consist of pros in the game so no doubt they have come well prepared.. As for the Curtin teams, sorry to say but they still lack teamwork ( new team bah ).. and so most of them were beaten.. but not too bad though... Curtin Colts nearly won when they drew 12-12 to I-Forgot-what... so Not Bad guys!!!

Here's some of the photos I manage to take, savor them because I got sunburnt for it lol....
More of the photos can be found in this site, RUGBY 2008

Aris and Sujen...

The deejays cum MC's...Croc FM..

The Cheerleaders... I didn't even know Curtin got Cheerleaders, at first I thought they were there to cheer for one of the opposition team.. Finally realized that some of them were my friends lol.... BTW you see those guys carrying the girls up there? PERVERTS!!!
Scrum!!!!
Up, Up, Up and Away!!

tackle!! pretty rough out there Mate!

Somebal aka Iqbal with his protective gear.. Control look...

Iqbal after the game!!...Kenneth is like soo high!...mwahaha
thats the ice box where the drinks are kept btw..urgghh
Iqbal 'itching'..looking at the girl's ass...lol
The photographer-girl, she actually look pretty Hot..^^

The Champs chimps ...I guess they deserved it..
Sibu team I guess...
Curtin's Crows and Colts...
I wonder where are the Crocs?
Happy losers....haha..just kidding guys!!

And CHEERLEADERS again...haha...
Save the cheerleader, save the world bah....

Thats all....for now...
Blueapple aka Blurapple out...

TinyTalk
1) Tomorrow Engineering Math quiz 3 and here I am studying Rugby..sigh
2) Sorry Kitkat, no pics of you here....mwahahaha

Filed under , having  

2 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

It's Emcee not MC lah...

Chemical Apple said...

This is a BLOG la.. Not a freaking English class (WRS)...mwahahha...