........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

CV! Camp Camaraderie!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 by Chemical Apple

For those of you that are ill-informed (the word sounds so cool, dont really care if its wrong lol), CV! is one of my Uni's independent body.. Its a volunteer thing and so I guess you'd connect it with Charity, if assuming you can put two to two....

And being a new member I was all in into joining the upcoming Curtin Camp (in May)... Until someone asked me whether I wanted to join the CV! Camp Camaraderie last weekend.. What more being a 'rash' person (
A person who dunno how to make decision properly), I just jumped into it...

Only to realize most of the people joining the camp are active (can say long-time members) aka not newbies like me lol... Imagine the embarrassment I'd suffer if I dont click with the people... I dread being the outcast of one's group..you know the fler being left-out, kicked to the side..^^(
owh how 'Optimistic' I can be!..)..
You can just say there were like >10 butterflies in my stomach that moment.. the first moments of the camp was just as I dreaded..Everybody seems to know someone else, and I only know one(who didnt really talk to me, in a way!) and at that moment I feel so terrible...

As the camp continued (it took just a few minutes though) I found out that the guys here weren't that bad! Actually they were kinda fun to be with.. plus my friend
Sujen decided, in the last few seconds, to ditch his rugby training and join me....
Here's some photos...feeling lazy so the rest of the photos are in my Facebook Photo Album..
Can add me if you want, hehe...

Iqbal aka Somebal aka LionKing giving his Intro on CV!

HisHam aka KampuaBoy aka the serial hugger with Raymond aka KoalaBear..
My fav photo of Raymond!

Caught in Action...Tired people sleeping..
And of course we had lots and lots of games...

And what more than to end the post with the most
Hamsup + serial rapist + retard photo of the lot!
Me (damn my eyes popping out!), HisHam, Sujen, Ian..

till Later...

TinyTalk
1) 1 Week of freedom aka boredom aka dunno-what-to-do.....
2) I feel so relaxed ermm too relaxed...

Filed under , having  

8 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

Curtin Vampire's camp, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are they having stomach ache? Looks so fishy...

Chemical Apple said...

You just wait...I'll suggest we suck ur blood first...^^...
Stomach ache? which picture? lol...
or maybe we 'Sucked' ur blood already..not good for health apparently..haha

Anonymous said...

Stomachache in the last picture la lol...

Chemical Apple said...

owh...thats supposed to show hunger... haha

Anonymous said...

Eh, I thought you are supposed to on diet?

Chemical Apple said...

This thing happen 'B4' the diet thing lol...

Pordoy Palaboy said...

looks cool dude. make sme miss my friends

visit my site
http://petitmal86.blogspot.com/