........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Photographing instinct...

Friday, April 18, 2008 by Chemical Apple

I sat down for a moment.. thinking back all the stuffs that happened through out the week...
After a few moments, I was feeling rather empty (nothing much happened thats why) and bored... And so at that moment my instinct, I call it my photographer's instinct, kicks in...

And then me and my buddies who happens to (Unfortunately, I'd say) be there will start our 'modeling' cum 'photo shoot' session!

These are some of the photos we got..and I really got to say some turned out pretty awesome!


This is my current wallpaper... unedited...Just love the blue color here..

This is one of my best shots... The model is Josh, my Eng mate...


This photo features my friend Sujen and me... notice the detail of the water..
nice
This is me..Staring at the sunset...
edited version of my previous post... I like this one better..

I got more...but I's rather spare the details for later...^^

TinyTalk
1) This is kinda a bad week for me..lots of mishap, mostly my bad..
2) She still dont (or maybe wont) talk to me..haihz...

Filed under having  

5 Apples dropped:

Piffles said...

oooohh sure or not unedited? so blue one!

Chemical Apple said...

the blue ones are unedited. the red ones are edited...
Nice blue rite? tinkered with my phone camera settings... btw my Uni very well known for its scenery..mwahahaha

Anonymous said...

The first blue one is like VK Lingam posting himself, then the third picture (red) is Lingam honeymoon-ing with Eusoff Chin!

Chemical Apple said...

the best part they are still out un-convisted..and RICH..mwahahaha

Anonymous said...

Yeah Bro, Korek Korek Korek...