........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Weird Foody Names

Monday, April 14, 2008 by Chemical Apple

If you go to almost any food cafes, restaurants.. You'd almost always encounter the same dish with the same names...Which sometimes can be kinda boring (not everyone will agree to this but then its my post so lucky me)...

So I think because the Owners wants people to be interested they change the names of the dishes...Hence there is Singapore Chicken Rice and Malaysian Chicken Rice, which are still chicken rice...

But then there are people who try to make it more interesting by changing the whole name into something completely different (or maybe they are just typo, but then typo sound boring and CREATIVE sounds cool)...

I doubt you'd want to eat these if you've only heard bout the name..(but mabe some of you will lar, got people willing to eat weird stuffs like bulls penis..bluek)... FYI I took the picture in a restaurant in my hometown and believe me, Me and my friends were trying so hard not to burst out in laughter...

Kolon Kueh Tiaw and Kolon Mee....
How many of you want to try that? haha...I know someone who will though....
Joshua... eeeeee......

Sambal Black Prophet!
We eat all kind of food everyday...from sushi to rice...

But then how many can say that they've actually eaten a Black Prophet?
masak ala sambal somemore...haha.... I pity those prophets and messenger of God...
They did nothing wrong but yet got price on their head already....^^


Get what I meant?
WTF... people are getting weird and weirder everyday....lol



TinyTalk
1) What do you do if you like someone so much but when you meet her nothing right comes out...only those stupid jokes and crap...but deep down you know you want to say something so much more........................................................................................................................
2) Right now I feel like a huge pendulum stopped from its regular strides....

Filed under having  

2 Apples dropped:

Falcon said...

thats really funny...

Chemical Apple said...

haha.. its even funnier live..haha