........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Minesweeper Champ....wooooo

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 by Chemical Apple

Okay, for the intro... Almost in everybody's computer got that crazy game of Minesweeper! (except for my Uni's computer!)...
When I first used my computer, Minesweeper was practically the lousiest dumbest game ever invented... All you do is click click and click on the tiles and see what happens.. either you get a number (or a bunch of them) or you get Bombed!....and the smiley thing will go :x ......
Frankly I never know and I'd just go and play Pinball....

But then some time ago when I was still in Inti, there was this girl in the student council with me, Ai Chen... When we were on duty in the council (obviously a boring job), she'll just sit by the computer and start playing it. I thought she played it out of boredom...but 1 day she suddenly jumped and shouted in joy..and her friends came over and they took pictures of the screen... and this is not the normal level or easy level, its the hardest level....
There and then I found out that Minesweeper is actually pretty hard and require thinking skills beside Mother Luck being by your side....

Enough of the past and back to the present..some of you might even wonder by now, whats the real idea behind this post....
The reason of this post is to, like my friend Giz said "Memuji diri sendiri(Praising yourself)".. sorry babe, you not here to puji me...so had to do it myself...

I finally WON aka finish the Hardest aka Final level of the game!!!!.....that after 652 tries (divided between me and my friend Sujen)....feel SO relieved.... What a way to finish up my free week rite? Crazy....

TinyTalk..
1) Boleh Tahan or not me???
2) Watched Ironman already? Better do... 1 of the best!!!

Filed under having  

2 Apples dropped:

Anonymous said...

Halo Blue Apple.

Aceone118 here. I'm now at http://www.yinsiyat.com Can change your link a not?

Chemical Apple said...

ok boss..no problem...