........Discovering the Niche of a BlueApple........ Renovatio Rebirth Renacimiento Shinsei

BLUEAPPLE:Renovatio

Reflection of a Silhouette

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 by Chemical Apple

I had a few hours free before my next class just now...
So instead of heading back home or facing the computer again (which I had been doing for too long a time), I decided to hang out with a couple of my pals near my Uni's lake...
There's this beautiful lake right behind my uni's block which was quite deserted most of the times...

It is quite picturistic (right word?) except that the water is black..haha...and the worse part is they say got Crocodiles there? I dunno whether its just rumours or true la...but who cares rite? (unless I hear someone being pulled into the lake by the croc, i'd still go thr)...

We had a nice chat reflecting back on our lives... and as the sunsets, the view was fantastic..so who could resist and not take shots rite? ...ahhahaha....
I just love this picture! Nice angles and great lighting, quoting my friend, Josh!

Reflecting on my Silhouette...


TinyTalk
1) what would you do if the girl you love, hates you? (hate is rather strong, despise sound better)

Filed under having  

0 Apples dropped: